Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bird Collision Monitors on Spike O'Dell's Radio Show

I heard that Spike O'Dell(morning host on WGN 720 radio, one of the largest radio stations in the country), who is very interested in bird issues, had a great discussion (this morning?) with some of Chicago's Bird Collision monitors. This sort of publicity is great, as it reaches a segment of the population that might not normally be listening to bird-related issues. Just as an example, the President of the firm where I work just came up to me and was talking about it, he even remembered the web site and everything. So this sort of thing does stick in people's heads.

I could not find a link to a transcript on the WGN site, if anyone has a link or transcript they could send me, I will gladly post it.

No comments: