Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Real David Johnson

Just to restate one point:

The David Johnson cited in the Decatur Herald-Review newspaper article cited below is not the same David Johnson that sits on the IORC.

I know the David Johnson who is on the IORC, and I know that he does not live in Sullivan, Illinois. Just to confirm this, I specifically asked the IORC David Johnson (David Johnson iorci?) if he was the David Johnson in the article, and he told me that he was not. As you can imagine, I was not the only person to ask him that question.

There are people posting rumors and speculation about this and I just wanted to set the record straight. Not an earth-shattering point, but something that can be easily disproved.

1 comment:

Mike's Soap Box said...

I know David B Johnson of Evanston Ill. I known him for years. We are very good friends and we spent a lot of time together in Duluth last year when he was running trips up here to see the owls.