Monday, May 08, 2006

Birds and Buildings Web Site Hijacked By Terrorists!!!

Well, the highly per-fessional folks at the Birds and Buildings web site have apparently been attacked by some sort of Islamic terrorists. The funniest thing is that we are probably the only people who noticed...maybe next Osama will start building a bunch of really tall glassy buildings at Cape May and High Island to decimate America's bird populations. Oh well, check it out, but if you get some sort of virus, don't blame BINAC:

http://forum.birdsandbuildings.org/

The music is kindy catchy once you get used to it. (Hey, I wonder how low you have to be in Al-Q to be the person assigned to hack the Birds and Buildings Forum? If you do well at that job, you'll probably get promoted to collecting donkey dung.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has happened to my local bird board several times, except those were of some turkish terrorist group. Kind of creepy!

Birding is NOT a crime!!!! said...

Actually, now that you mention it, I guess that is a Turkish group, so it looks like the same people are responsible...I need to keep my terrorists straight!

I still wonder why they are targeting bird groups, thought.

Definitely creepy.

Birding is NOT a crime!!!! said...

Yeah, I'm generally too busy doing actual birding to waste my time on stuff like that, but hey, everyone needs a good laugh now and then.