Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Blog on the run.

Well, I have finally gotten back to the "connected" world. You don't know how much you miss Internet access until you lose it. Anyway, as some of you have probably already figured from the last photo I posted, I have been in some areas that are smack dab in the middle of the projected path of Hurricane Wilma. Luckily, we have already started our drive north, and the storm seems to have slowed down a bit, so we should be ok. There has been a bit of a run on gas in Ft. Myers where we are staying right now and most of the stations I checked were out, but we ought to be able to get at least to Tampa tomorrow where hopefully gas will be a bit more plentiful. This is not entirely a birding trip, so I spent a good part of the day working, but there were a few fun things that I will talk about in future posts. If we get stormed in over the next few days at least that will give me a chance to post where I have been over the past few days.

No comments: