Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Excuse me, but do you mind if I flash these at the stage?"


Being a true gentleman, I could not refuse such a polite request from such a fine lady. After a hard day of birding, I often like to "wind down" by listening to some mellow music. Last night was one of those nights. A little gambling, a little rock and roll, and a wee bit of nudity. Sometimes when you're up front at a really good rock show, you don't know if you should be watching the crowd or the guys wearing the lime green suits on stage. I guess there is such a thing as a "win-win" situation. Bet you don't get this kind of entertainment on a VENT or Field Guides trip. So come birding with BINAC, and you can see first-hand why the ability to bird by ear is overrated. At least I've got an excuse.

No comments: