Friday, October 14, 2005

On the road again...the rants will have to wait.

Well, I had a few good rants that I planned to post on a couple of different issues, but those will have to wait...I have been working late and travelling a lot and finally got a bit of a let-up today, but I'm on the road again tomorrow, just finished packing. At least I will be going to what is one of the hottest birding spots in the United States right about now, and while my trip is not really a birding one, you can bet that I'll see a few goodies along the way. Hopefully I will have wi-fi at the hotel so I can post a bit of a travelogue on what I see.

In the meantime, watch the 60 Minutes piece on Sunday on the IBWO. Remember, this is the film crew that supposedly saw an IBWO but couldn't get a photo of it. (Sound familiar?)

No comments: